At Moorparks cottages you will be surrounded by animals in the peace and quiet of the Devon countryside.
But, you won’t find the normal muddy farmyard here!
The Barn is set further away from the animals but within easy reach if you want to have a cuddle.
A peaceful haven to escape to the everyday life, our cottages are available for those looking for a quiet, relaxing stay.
The Barn is suitable for children over 6 years of age during school holidays.
Moorparks Barn is reverse-level accommodation, the Barn offers TWO bedrooms: on the ground floor,
1 king-size and 1 twin. Ground floor bathroom. Stairs leading to the lounge/diner, kitchen and cloakroom.
• Bathroom: with shower over bath and WC, on the ground floor. Separate WC, on the first floor.
• Lounge/diner: with woodburner (first basket of logs included) and Smart TV and DVD. Games and DVDs
• Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, DAB Radio with bluetooth.
• Outside: patio area with table, chairs and BBQ. Private garden with patio area and garden furniture, a playhouse with a toy Kitchen. Secure shed for your bikes, golf or fishing equipment. Garden games.
The gardens and grounds are not suitable for ball games or ‘loud’ groups.
• Amenities: ample off-road secure parking. Bed linen, towels, electric, central heating and Wi-Fi included.
• Location: beach 16 miles, pub and shop 2 miles.
The Barn is a modern, light and comfortable cottage which is perfect for a short stay or a romantic getaway
. Pet Free Holiday Cottages
Sorry, No Dogs allowed (Not even small ones) as we have animals on site. 🚪 2 Bedrooms 🙎 4 Guests (upto) 🛌🏻 3 Beds 🛁 1 Bathroom
Short breaks in Devon
Weekend breaks in Devon
Looking for a Saturday Checkin ? – Moorparks Cottage mini breaks are: Saturday check in – Tuesday check out
Midweek breaks Devon
Looking for a Tuesday Checkin ? — Moorparks Cottage mini breaks are: Tuesday check in – Friday check out
Winter breaks in North Devon
The cottages have full central heating with radiators in all rooms and for those cosy evenings in a lovely wood fire log burner.
Overview of Facitities
Cottages🛌🏻 2 Bedrooms per cottage
🙎 Sleeps 2-4 Guests
📺 Smart TV
🌳 Private Garden
📶 Free WiFi Internet
🔥 Log Burner
🕋 Secure Cycle/Fishing /Golf shed
🚗 Secure off street parking
Dining🔪 Well equipped kitchen
🍺 4 pub/Restaurants < 4 miles
🛒 Local Shop < 2 miles
🛒 Home shopping delivered
Local Outdoor Experiences🏌️♂️ Golf
🚶♀️ Walking (Exmoor & Dartmoor)
🚲 Cycling on the Tarka trail
🏇 Horse Riding
🐔🐦🐐🦙🐏 Animals on site
✓ Check In: 4.30pm – 8.00pm, (other times by prior arrangement) ✓ Check Out: 10.00am ✓ Pets: Unfortunately we do not allow any pets.
Explore similar listings
Moorparks CottageFROM £65 – 🛌 2 Bedrooms 🛀🏻 1 Bathroom 👥 4 Guests
View Details →
We now have:
• Resident chickens
• Runner ducks
• Our pet sheep, including our original three and Larry Lamb.
• Pet alpacas
• Golden Guernsey goats
• A breeding flock of Pedigree Greyface Dartmoor sheep and their lambs
• Our starter flock of Swiss Valais Blacknose sheep
Many of our guests spend hours with our animals and we are more than happy to share them with you and teach you more about them.
Have a look at our Facebook page for more detail.