Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation
Moorparks Barn is reverse-level accommodation, the Barn offers TWO bedrooms: on the ground floor,
1 king-size and 1 twin. Ground floor bathroom. Stairs leading to the lounge/diner, kitchen and cloakroom.
The Barn is suitable for children over 6 years of age.
• Bathroom: with shower over bath and WC, on the ground floor. Separate WC, on the first floor.
• Lounge/diner: with woodburner (first basket of logs included) and Smart TV and DVD. Games and DVDs
• Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, DAB Radio with bluetooth.
• Outside: patio area with table, chairs and BBQ. Private garden with patio area and garden furniture, a playhouse with a toy Kitchen. Secure shed for your bikes, golf or fishing equipment. Garden games.
• Amenities: ample off-road secure parking. Bed linen, towels, electric, central heating and Wi-Fi included.
• Location: beach 16 miles, pub and shop 2 miles.
Sorry, No Dogs allowed (Not even small ones) as we have animals on site. 🚪 2 Bedrooms 🙎 4 Guests (upto) 🛌🏻 3 Beds 🛁 1 Bathroom
Overview of Facitities
Cottages🛌🏻 2 Bedrooms per cottage
🙎 Sleeps 2-4 Guests
📺 Smart TV
🌳 Private Garden
📶 Free WiFi Internet
🔥 Log Burner
🕋 Secure Cycle/Fishing /Golf shed
🚗 Secure off street parking
Dining🔪 Well equipped kitchen
🍺 4 pub/Restaurants < 4 miles
🛒 Local Shop < 2 miles
🛒 Home shopping delivered
Local Outdoor Experiences🏌️♂️ Golf
🚶♀️ Walking (Exmoor & Dartmoor)
🚲 Cycling on the Tarka trail
🏇 Horse Riding
🐔🐦🐐🦙🐏 Animals on site
✓ Check In: 4.30pm – 8.00pm, (other times by prior arrangement) ✓ Check Out: 10.00am ✓ Please let us know if you require a Travel Cot. ✓ Pets: Unfortunately we do not allow any pets.
Holiday Cottage in North Devon
Explore similar listings
Moorparks CottageFROM £65 – 🛌 2 Bedrooms 🛀🏻 1 Bathroom 👥 4 Guests
View Details →
We now have:
• Resident chickens
• Runner ducks
• Our pet sheep, including our original three and Larry Lamb.
• Pet alpacas
• A breeding flock of Pedigree Greyface Dartmoor sheep and their lambs
• Our starter flock of Swiss Valais Blacknose sheep
Many of our guests spend hours with our animals and we are more than happy to share them with you and teach you more about them.
Have a look at our Facebook page for more detail.