Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation
Originally a farm workers’ cottage, Moorparks Cottage offers the perfect holiday accommodation: TWO bedrooms: 1 double and 1 king-size (which can be made into a twin on request prior to arrival).
The Cottage is suitable for ‘Babes in arms’ and children over 4 years of age.
• Bathroom: with shower over bath and WC. Separate WC, on the ground floor.
• Lounge/diner: with woodburner (first basket of logs included) and Smart TV and DVD.
• Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher and washer/dryer, DAB Radio with bluetooth.
• Outside: patio area with table, chairs and BBQ. Private garden with decked area, garden furniture.
• Amenities: ample off-road parking. Bed linen, towels, electric, central heating and Wi-Fi included.
• Location: beach 16 miles, pub and shop 2 miles.
The views from the kitchen window are of farmland which extends to Exmoor (on a clear day). The door from the kitchen leads outside to the cottage garden and decking. Sorry, No Dogs allowed (Not even small ones) as we have animals on site. 🚪 2 Bedrooms 🙎 4 Guests (upto) 🛌🏻 2/3 Beds 🛁 1 Bathroom
Overview of Facitities
Cottages🛌🏻 2 Bedrooms per cottage
🙎 Sleeps 2-4 Guests
📺 Smart TV
🌳 Private Garden
📶 Free WiFi Internet
🔥 Log Burner
🕋 Secure Cycle/Fishing /Golf shed
🚗 Secure off street parking
Dining🔪 Well equipped kitchen
🍺 4 pub/Restaurants < 4 miles
🛒 Local Shop < 2 miles
🛒 Home shopping delivered
Local Outdoor Experiences🏌️♂️ Golf
🚶♀️ Walking (Exmoor & Dartmoor)
🚲 Cycling on the Tarka trail
🏇 Horse Riding
🐔🐦🐐🦙🐏 Animals on site
✓ Check In: 3.30pm – 8.00pm, (other times by prior arrangement) ✓ Check Out: 10.00am ✓ Please let us know if you require a Travel Cot. ✓ Pets: Unfortunately we do not allow any pets.
Holiday Cottage North Devon
Explore similar listings
Moorparks BarnFROM £65 – 🛌 2 Bedrooms 🛀🏻 1 Bathroom 👥 4 Guests
View Details →
Moorparks FarmWe love our animals at Moorparks and we enjoy letting others experience being with them, hands on. We started with our first three sheep about a year after moving to Devon, just to help keep the grass down.
We now have:
• Resident chickens
• Runner ducks
• Our pet sheep, including our original three and Larry Lamb.
• Pet alpacas
• A breeding flock of Pedigree Greyface Dartmoor sheep and their lambs
• Our starter flock of Swiss Valais Blacknose sheep
Many of our guests spend hours with our animals and we are more than happy to share them with you and teach you more about them.
Have a look at our Facebook page for more detail.